Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!

Tangled Forest,

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tangled Forest,

Post by SilverAcid on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:30 am

The monster within...

"No, I don't come here often, but it is very peaceful and sometimes i would come here to calm down." he said softly.
This wasn't like him..... he usually never talked about himself to others......

He had a dreamy look in his eyes, she was standing so close to him......
his heart was beating so fast and loudly he hoped she wouldn't hear it. 'Pull yourself together dammit!!'
But he couldn't help it, the moon made her fur look like pure shining silver.... her eyes looked like priceless gold, her eye lashes so long and soft........
His face went bright red as he realized what that he was staring and he turned away....
His heart couldn't stop beating so loudly.....
He waded into the calm, still, warm water and swam for the rock in the center his hind legs pushed the water powerfully.

He beckoned for her to follow, as he swam around the rock smiling at her
there was no denying it, he actually liked her....

addressed: huntersfear
mentioned: huntersfear
SilverAcid
Admin

View user profile http://clawzandfangz.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:40 am

Thunder beckoned her to the rock in the center of the lake. Everthing just seemed to click into place with him whenever she was near him. "What? What is it?" as she said that she noticed then the water was suddenly turning a very bright shade of blue. looking down at the water in horror she whipped around and frantically swam for land. Still swimming for dear life she didn't notice that Thunder was just paddling there calmly witha huge grin on his face. "GET OUT OF THE WATER!" hunter screeched at him, " it could be toxic or something!" She stood on the shoreline howling her head off. She then noticed that Thunder was laughing. "What?" "What's so funny?"

Addressed: ThunderStar
mentioned ThunderStar
Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:57 am

The monster within...

Thunder was now laughing his head off.....
She was yelling at him to get out cause the water might be toxic.....
He chuckled as he climbed onto the rock in the center of the water.
He shook the water out of his long silky fur, and Howled at the moon with long silver fangs glistening...... his howl was so strong... so powerful and yet so beautiful. That is also why he was called Thunder it was quit obvious when he howled.

Smiling at her with a mischievous grin he plunged his head into the water and pulled out a blue glow fish.
He threw it at her playfully and laughed as it splashed her face.......
"I don't remember that fish are toxic," he joked at her , his playful innocent eyes dared her to come back into the glowing blue water as he waited for her to come....

Addressed: Huntersfear
Mentioned: FISH, Huntersfear XD
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:53 am

Thunder's eyes dared her to come back into the water. When he had howled Hunter had felt the hairs on her tail stand on end. "So the water's ok?" his laughter reached her ears while blinking water out of her eyes. " I'll take that as a yes." Smiling innocently she slipped into the water and paddled back to the rock. " Any room for me?" Hunter asked with her eyes gleaming with surpressed laughter. She noticed the fish that he had tossed was swimming around her. Ducking under water to catch it. Opening her eyes under the water, it was as if she had stepped into a new world with fish and eels in it. Sufacing with the fish in her jaws she tossed it at Thunder and said "Here's dinner." "And here's the side!" Hunter splashed him with a ginormous wave that drenched him from ears to tail. "What?" she said innocently, "got a wee bit wet?"

Addressed:ThundStar
Mentioned:thunderStar, fish
Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:24 am

The monster within...

The tall male wolf got splashed by Hunter and she threw a fish at him as well.....
Asking for space to climb onto the rock she laughed happily.... "What? Got a wee bit wet?"
Thunder got a mischievous grin on his face as he thought of an idea to get her back. Just as she was near him he jumped into the water right next to her creating a massive splash, wetting her completely.

He Chuckled waiting for her complaint...
"Somewhat Soaked are we?" He smiled mockingly, but before she could get him back, he dived underwater.

He Found a fish for her as well, and some seaweed to go with it.
Braking the water's surface gasping loudly for breath, he was right in front of her and gave her the fish...along with the seaweed as a slight joke waiting for when she'd notice....
He really liked her.....
No.
More than that
'Like' couldn't even classify how he cared about her...

SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:28 am

"No!" Hunter sreamed "Not the fish again." Just before the fish socked her in the mouth. A muffled yelp followed when the seaweed decided to join the party. Taking a huge chomp out of the fish because she was hungry. "Thunder. I think we'd better get back to out dens 'cause it's nearly sunrise." Hunter clambered up the rock and shook her water logged fur. "have you got a bite to eat yet? Because you look starving." She said leaping to the shore (which wouldn't be possible for a normal wolf) and looking over her shoulder at him. "I can get something to eat for you if you want." Hunter offered

Addressed:ThunderStar
Mentioned: ThunderStar
Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:42 am

The monster within...

Thunder laughed at her...
The seaweed trick was great, especially watching the look on her face when she found out about it.

As she jumped to the shore Thunder smiled....."What's the hurry? the sunrise around here has always been rather romantic..."
'WHAT????????? did he just say romantic????????????????? oh god what will I do now.?...This was the first time in years that I actually had fun.....So well done Thunder, you just had to go and blow it..' He yelled inside his head and mentally cursed himself.

he was then brought back to reality as Hunter asked him if he wanted something to eat...God he hoped that she didn't hear his last comment..."A-ah No, I am Fine. Thanx anyway..." He stuttered.

Mentioned: Huntersfear

SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:52 am

"you sure? well ok then" Hunter said seemly indifferent at the sunrise comment but inside ' WAIT! WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? i cannot believe that he said that. I think...no, he does...How?' Everything seemed to be a whirling thunderstorm inside but on the outside she was calm. She trotted over lay down at his paws. Everything just seemed to be better when he was around and it was like he just clicked everything into place and she felt safe and protected. Hunter twisted around and asked, "how long have you been here in this part of the woods?" She wanted to know because she had a sneaking suspicion that he had been here for quite a long time. Looking at him when the sun was rising made him look older and younger at the same time if that made sense.
Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:04 am

The monster within...

She lay down next to him as he sat down...
"So how long have you been in this part of the woods?" she asked softly....He could tell that she had her suspicions, but he told her the truth, "I have been here since I was 7 and i am now 17..." he answered her simply as he looked at the clouds around the rising sun.
He looked at it with longing...Sad that he would never be able to go back to his real home ever again......
As soon as the sun actually peaked over the horizon he was forced to look away because of the intense pain it caused him.
He was stuck with Darkness and nothing would change that, so he'll just have to learn to endure it....

As the Ash wolf moved next to him the rustling brought him back. "So how long have you been here?" he asked....

SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:19 am

"Well..This might sound jinxed but it seems that..i've been here as long as you" Hunter replied truthfully. She noticed him wince when some sunlight peeked through the clouds. Shifting so she was in the way of the beam of light. She didn't like it if he wasn't alright. She yawned suddenly and murmured "Well i'd better get back to my den so i can get some shut eye." She slowly got to her paws and a thought struck her. 'Why does it seem that know that when i  go away from him, that it seems to hurt me?' she tried to think of an answer to that but she couldn't. there was no exuse. Hunter was in love with ThunderStar. 'H'd better not follow ME this time. If he does then i will wupp that bi-coloured behind of his until he begs for mercy. Getting up and yawning fit to burst Hunter said " Well...See you then." Trotting back up the path while hiding a smirk because she DEFINITELY hadn't heard him agree to meeting up again. She turned back and howled a goodbye and ran off into the shadow of the trees.

Mentioned:ThunderStar, Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:39 pm

The monster within...

ThunderStar smiled.
She was feisty, he thought as he looked at her back while she left.....

~Now's the chance. Kill her while she is unsuspecting!!!!~
Thunder's heart froze in fear......
'Why are you here Tempest? Get out of my mind!!!'
There was no reply only laughter.....mad laughter.........

Thunder shook his head to get rid of tempest. He didn't have to deal with that creep as well.

After Thunder knew that Ash was gone, he turned his back and disappeared into the shadows.
Running with extraordinary speed he had and planting his paws accurately he searched for his prey.
Finally: no one was near him now....So he could hunt while using his hidden secret powers. The powers of the death god.

The forest was still and silent, every living thing was still sleeping and wouldn't be awoken.
A herd of sleeping deer......perfect!!!
There was no sun nearby either, everything was going according to plan.
he signaled out a young buck, a great target.
nothing could hear him coming, or see him for that matter.

Digging his back claws into the ground: The deer's heart irrupted in flame inside its body.
Pushing his hind legs powerfully lifting him into the air: The flame vanished and the deer's breathing stopped.
Making himself viable to all: The herd was running away....
Landing on the young dead buck with his jaws wrapped around the creature's neck: It looked like a normal killing....
No evidence of fire or sorcery anywhere......

His hunger was finally clenched.
Thunder's eyes returned to normal....they were no longer glowing like fire....
He was disgusted in himself for killing n innocent animal so brutally.....
Being Tempest wasn't easy..... not when innocent creatures had to suffer that much....

Thunder sighed, cursing himself he dragged the dead buck back to his cave.....
the place of darkness and danger...
His cave was a maze filled with giant snakes and other unthinkable creatures...

Dragging the deer to the deepest part of the dark cavern inside the tunnel maze, he lied down on his bed of bones and started eating

Mentioned: ummmm?
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Running back the way she had come and feeling the wind in her fur she increased her speed. She loved this feeling. This feeling of being free and wild and not really having to worry about practically anything. She spotted her cave among the long drooping willows near the riverbank. Hunter collapsed into the high ledge that she had found at the very back of her small cave, years earlier. 'Why is it that he can just make me feel like this?' She felt as if everything was ok when he was around and that she was...Protected. 'Everything feels simple and complicated at the same time. Everthing feels confusedand yet also calm. 'Feelings are very complicated with him.' i wonder what he's doing know. I wonder what he's thinking.' Hunter closed her eyes and listened to the water that lapped at some far off source and let sleep overcome her.

Mentioned: Huntersfear, ThunderStar

Last edited by Huntersfear on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:24 pm

The monster within...

After finishing his meal Thunder thought of Huntersfear......he felt like himself again just being near her. he felt normal.
He didn't feel like an outlaw or a freak. With her it actually felt like he belonged somewhere......

It was almost time for all the forest creatures to wake up.......
Groaning while he stood up, he walked out of his out of his cave, knowing it's maze better than what he knew himself.
It was considerably lighter outside now hat the sun has officially risen...... Time to wake every one up then.....
he ran to the nearby mountain sticking to the shadows, Grabbing a branch in his jaws and hooking his overly long claws over hit he hauled himself higher....
Being on top of the tallest tree in the highest hill he was now ready. His voice would be heard far and wide.

Taking a deep breath and bunching up his muscles he prepared for his everyday morning duty.....
He howled. Thunderously strong and beautiful. The birds flew out of their nests ready to start the day....Every animal in the area heard it, possibly even Hunter........

He ran out of breath after holding the powerful low note for at least a minute.... Thunder stopped.....
That should do the trick...
Jumping out of the tall tree, not even bothering to wonder how far below the ground is or if he might brake a leg, he landed softly without a sound and started to walk around.....

he had absolutely nothing to do.....
Thinking of hunter again for the seventh time in the past half hour he thought it would be much more fun to spend time with her...
But she wasn't here at the moment, which was sad......

Sighing once again, thunder randomly trotted around the woods out of pure boredom and of the lack of things to do....

Mentioned: Huntersfear, and other randoms in the area...

SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Hunter suddenly opened her eyes and sat bolt upright. What the hell was that? It had sounded like a....'Thunder'. She thought wryly.'It couldn't have been any one else.' She yawned and slipped out of her cave. She threw back her head and howled as loud as she could until her own ears rang. Surely he couldn't have missed that could he? Hopefully not. she decided, I have to meet him again. Hunter walked back the way she had come from. She was so intent on following the scent left behind that she failed to notice a flash of white in the corner of her eye. she only sensed a prescence at the last minute and whirled around and said " And i thought i was the hunter." While smiling with a twinkle in her eye.

Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid on Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:56 am

The monster within...

Hearing her howl back, made him chuckle.
Thunder has been doing that every morning since he got to the forest and now she suddenly actually notices it was him.

He walked back to where they were yesterday.... He could hear her coming and his nose picked up her sent.
She was now right in front of him so he jumped into another shadow still hidden from her sight....
At that moment he knew that she had felt his presence and she turned to look at him with a smirk on her face, but was caught by surprise as he appeared out of thin air right on top of her, laughing his head off...

"Didn't expect that one did you?" he laughed playfully.

addressed: Huntersfear
mentioned: Huntersfear
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:11 am

"Didn't expect that one did you?" Thunder laughed as Hunter lay sprawled underneath him. "ugh. Get you sharp ass offa me."she grumbled. "I'm kinda being squished here." Thunder didn't move one inch. She sighed loudly and said " I was bored and wondered what you were doing and decided to come over to see. Since," Hunter twisted around to peer at him," I'm guessing, that you don't have alot to do. I was wondering whether you could show me around this big, maze that you call a home. So can you let me up already?" She said trying to wriggle out but failing and glaring at him instead.

Mentioned: Huntersfear ThunderStar
Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:42 am

The monster within...

Thunder chuckled as Ash gave him the death glare.
"Okay. Fine I'll let you get up..."

"So you want to actually see my place, hmm..." He muttered as if in doubt.

"Okay" he made up his mind, "I'll show you if you really want to see it."

Leading the way back to his den.
There was a small crack in the rock only big enough for a human to fit through...."Follow me. And Stay close" he warned.

After heading through a series of small tunnels, going right, left and forward a few dozen times, and having to crawl to get under some other places, they finally arrived into the large under-ground cavern.

There were many skeletons lying around and several skulls...But it smelt like roses in the dark place...
There was a bush of beautiful dark blue roses growing upside-down on the roof.
Seeing the puzzled expression on her face when hunter saw them Star laughed....."Don't ask" he chuckled.

Standing in the center of it he paused then said, "So this is my home; filled with white skeletons and blue roses. It isn't much but......."

SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:56 am

"but...."Thunder trailed off. "At least it's roomier than mine."Hunter muttered eniviously. "How did you find it? It's beautiful and it's dangerous....Like you" She said the last part very softly. Almost like a whisper. "Is it alright.....If i stay here for the night? because i don't have much to go back to and it seems that you have alot of space to spare." Hunter felt herslf flush in embarassment. "But you don't have to if you don't want to." She added thinking, 'damn i sound soo pushy and clingy. Like i need him or something.' She stared down at her paws trying not to yelp in horror and run off somewhere in the depths of his cave to cover her eyes in embarassment.

Addresed: ThunderStar
Mentioned:ThunderStar, Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:41 pm

The monster within...

Laughing, Thunder said that it was fine for her to stay the night.
He had seen her embarrassment and went over, resting his head on her neck as if telling her it was okay...

He loved her a lot but didn't know how to show Hunter without freaking her out.

He tried his hardest to be gentle with her in-case he might scare her away...
"You Can stay as long as you want..."

'I love you Ash Wolf, I really love you...'

SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:16 pm

something in his voice sent her heart into overdrive. Hunter hoped that he couldn't hear it. Hunter thought ' I have to know. I have to know incase he just leads me on and breaks my heart later.' Taking a deep breath she whispered into his ear "You like me, don't you?" She felt him stiffen slightly. "Because...I.. I like you too. Alot. " She blurted out and stared at his Bi-coloured eyes. He just stared at her. "Please say something. I need to know." Hunter whispered and shut her eyes so that she couldn't see his exspression of..What? Horror? Shock? Disgust? She slowly opened her eyes and raised her head to his eyes to see....Hope and Happiness. He looked as if he might just start howling at the moon because his emotion on his face it was ...Indescribable. She felt her own lips grow into the biggest smile she had ever done.

Adressed: ThunderStar
Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:32 pm

The monster within...

"You like me, don't you?" Thunder stiffened...but then she suddenly added "Because...I.. I like you too, a lot."
As she moved her face to stare into his eyes he stared back...
"Please say something. I need to know."
She closed her eyes before he can answer....
Hope filled his heart. He has found someone that actually loved him too.....

He buried his face in the fur of her neck. "Yes." Finally able to relax, "I love you"
he pulled her closer..."I love you more than what anything this world has to offer... I love you..."

SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:48 pm

When Thunder said those words " I love you" time came to a halt and everything ceased to exsist when he said that. For a momment Hunter just stared at him then she buried her head into his fur. " I love you too." She breathed. She curled up at his paws, looked up at Thunders eyes and felt like everything was ment to be. "I love you as soon as i met you though i didn't realise it at first. Only later did i realise. I will always love you, ThunderStar." Hunter closed her eyes and smiled and for the first time in her life howled with joy.

Mentioned: ThunderStar. Huntersfear.
Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:43 pm

10 months later

Hunter yawned and stretched. She licked the face of her mate, Thunder beside her. "Think we should wake them up?" She said looking at them , sleeping on the pile of bones at the back of the cave. They were sleeping in for once instead of waking up at dawn and yapping in her ears. Hunter sighed and shook the dust out of her fur. She went over to where the foursome is sleeping to check on them. The two boys named Lock dice or Loki and Black Volt. They are both black but BlackVolts eyes are a bright shade of green and is completely black. His brother on the other hand is a mixture of black, white and grey. The patterning on his fur closely resembles that of a husky. The two girls, RiverStone and ShadowsFriend where different to the boys but the one thing that they all had in common was that they all had some remenent of their fathers powers. Riverstone is the only white pup out of the litter. She also has black paws, ears and some black at the end of her tail. Her sister ShadowsFriend, takes after me. She is a darker brown than me but apart from that she looks alot like me. Hunter turned and trotted over to Thunder and touched his shoulder with her nose before she swiftly cantered off in the direction of the mouth of the cave to get something to eat.

Mentioned: ThunderStar, Loki, BlackVolt, ShadowsFriend, RiverStone
Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:33 am

The monster within...

Thunder got up and stretched his sore muscles...
"I guess it is time to wake them up since i have to wake the forest up anyways,,,"
Hunter yawned as his sharp teeth shined.

walking to the pups he noticed that Loki was sleeping with his eyes open again....he found that so funny.
The white pupil-less orbs known as Loki's eyes freaked Hunter out but Thunder actually liked it.

BlackVolt was at the edge of the pile of bones....he was sleeping as far away from Loki as possible and so were the other two girls, ShadowsFriend and RiverStone...

Walking back to the tunnel maze so that he can get out of the cave and wake every living creature up in the forest he said to Hunter, "Good luck" as he indicated to the puppies...or rather teenagers.

As he disappeared into the outside he only hoped the pups wont give Hunter too much of a bad time...

Chuckling he went in the direction of the large oak tree where he always went to howl as the moon disappeared over the horizon.

Mentioned: Huntersfear, Loki, BlackVolt, RiverStone, ShadoewsFriend

SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:29 pm

Hunter had just killed the young buck not too far from the cave when she heard Thunder do his morning ritual. She smiled to herself and howled back. Tugging the carcass back to the cave she thought, 'I cant believe that they're almost grown. Wasn't ti just yesterday that they were begging us for another bedtime story?' She paused for a momment to listen to the interior of the cave. Sure enough she heard a low growl. "Get your stinking paws out of my face!" ShadowsFriend snapped at BlackVolt. Hunter quiclky trotted in before there was a full blowen argument, again. "Got some breakfast." She mumbled from around the buck. she laid the carcass down on the floor of the cave.

Addressed: ShadowsFriend, BlackVolt, Loki, RiverStone
Mentioned: ThunderStar, ShadowsFriend, BlackVolt, Loki, RiverStone
Huntersfear
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top